Up at 11:10 fixing lasagna for my babies' birthday party tomorrow.
I'm back! My sister inspired to try another Project 365. So what has happened since my last post:
- My kids are bigger and healthy
- I still don't have a full time job
- I still haven't got my DSLR camera
- I got a new iPad though, which I love
- I still have my iPhone, which I love
- Sadly I must say my mother passed away. She will truly be missed.
So this go around I will do things a little different. Last time I got so consumed with blogging about the picture I got annoyed with it. So this time I will blog only when I feel necessary. I will use a combo of my iPhone and my point-and-shoot. Hopefully I will get my DSLR sometime this year.
So without further ado, here is my first picture.
Happy New Year! I guess I should have combed her hair!
~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~