6/30/11

Quarterly Top 5

Its that time again for me to pick my favorite pictures of my babies for the Quarterly Top 5. Again it was hard to pick just 5 pictures. But here they are:

1.  Baby Doll is having breakfast as I wanted to focus on her afro!


2.  This is Buddy Boy's first time on a swing.  He was looking a little nervous.
3.  As you can see he started to enjoy the swing more.

4.  Baby Doll was spending some time reading one of her books.  

5.  My handsome Buddy Boy.  I don't know why I took this picture other than he is just too cute!







Click it Up a Notch



~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

4 comments:

Amber said...

I love that curly hair and those outstretched legs. Looks like your kids are having a blast this summer.

Thanks for joining us again this quarter.

Sarah said...

Awww. So adorable. I love that first picture. Too cute. Thanks for linking up with us.

Danyelle said...

Super adorable kids!

Courtney said...

Too cute!! I really like #4 and how her legs frame the book she is reading. Only a kid would read this way! ha ha!! I like how in the second one Buddy Boy is a little nervous but you can see the reassuring smile from Baby Doll in the frame as well. Great capture! Thanks for linking up with us!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...