6/15/11

#166

School is now in session.  But wait it is summer.

I was inspired by reading another blog, Its Time For More Coffee, to have pre-school with the babies.  So today we colored the letters T and B and we used cheerios to work on fine motor skills.  Buddy Boy didn't care for coloring too much.  He liked eating the crayons.  I am glad they are non-toxic.  Baby Doll colored her "T" exceptionally well.  I used cheerios and had the babies put them in and out of the cup.  Baby Doll chose to eat hers.  But Buddy Boy had fun taking them out of the cup.



On a sad note, I lost a sorority sister to breast cancer today.  She was young and beautiful woman.  I started my Project 365 because of her.  She had started a project and I got inspired by watching her.  

R.I.P. Erica.


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

So sorry for your loss!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...