5/14/11

#134

After I found out I was having twins, I wanted to have two girls.  I wanted to have two mini-me's.  But God had something else planned for me.  He knew what he was doing when blessing me with a boy and a girl.

I think now, if I had two girls how much harder it would be.  I am thinking of how much easier it is to dress and comb Buddy Boy's hair versus Baby Doll.  Today I decided I would try to teach myself how to braid Baby Doll's hair.  After working with her hair, I am grateful to only have one daughter!

So we sat down in front of the TV so I could practice braiding.  She sat down willingly and watched TV.  She was watching Wheel of Fortune.  For some reason she found it interesting and sat still to let me practice.  So here is a picture of one of the best braids I did.  I think for a first attempt I did OK. 


Practice makes perfect.  That is what I tell myself about photography too.


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

2 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

I think it's a great job for first try.

by Agent311 said...

trust me the more you do it, the easier it gets! I use the tv with everyone's hair I do, even my grown ass husband! LOL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...