5/13/11

#133

Since moving I have met a few people and I am starting to build my network of friends in my new "home" town.  Since I am not working, I mainly meet other mothers.  So I have met other mother's of twins through a support group for mother's of multiples.  Meeting these other mom's has been very helpful to my transition away from home.

Today I met up with a mother and her 15 month old twins for a play date.  We met at the mall and let the kids play in the play area.  Let me tell, watching two babies run around in a play area with two openings is very hard.  Lets just say I got my work out trying to keep the babies from escaping. 

I was able to get a few pictures of the babies playing in the area.


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

2 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Nice action shot!
Here is the link to the cinnamon rolls recipe

http://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2007/06/cinammon_rolls_/

You'll find a ton of great stuff there!

robYn! said...

Thanks for sharing!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...