5/11/11

#131

Polly showed up today for a visit.  If you don't know who Polly is be sure to read this.  So I took my frozen bananas and baked banana bread from scratch.  It was so good too.  And the babies enjoyed it as well.

So I got up this morning and looked up some recipes for banana bread and all of them said I needed 2 cups of flour.  I measured out the flour and I only had 1 3/4 cups of flour.  So I got the babies ready so we could walk to the store.  Then laziness set in.  I didn't feel like walking.  It was hot and I was already sweating because I was too cheap to turn the AC on.  So I went back searching for recipes that used less than 2 cups of flour.  I know.  That's lazy at its best.  So I found this recipe thanks to Emeril.  Of course I made a few changes. I used butter, added cinnamon, nutmeg and vanilla.  And I got rid of the nuts.



I wonder what Polly will bake next time!


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...