5/8/11

#128

Happy Mother's Day!

Today has been a good day for me.  My hubby and kids treat me good every day but today was an exceptionally good day.  We went out for breakfast, drove around, walked to the store and relaxed at home.  I'd say that was a good day.  And we had beautiful weather too.

My children and hubby blessed me with a generous gift card to Spa Bleu.  So one day in the future I get to get a little me time and get some pampering.  I can't wait.  I think I am going to get the massage and facial package.  I can't wait.



~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

2 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

What a great gift!
Glad you enjoyed your day!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Me again haha, I have a quick question for ya.
Can you still see Ashleys blog page, '365 Things I See'? Her blog won't post on my feed wall. If I try to get to her page an error comes up.
Is your sister still blogging? I haven't seen her post in a while. Oops, that was two questions.
Thanks

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...