5/6/11

#126

I need to apologize to my faithful readers.  I know that there is a handful of people who actually take the time to read this blog on a daily.  I have been lazy and not been posting daily and trying to play catch up.  Along with the laziness is a lack of motivation.  Some days I just don't want to take a picture.  Its not that I don't like taking pictures...its just I am unmotivated right now.

Due to this state of unmotivation my pictures have not been up to par.  I think that is why I don't want to post them.  I actually don't like a lot of them.  But I am determined to finish this project.

So with that said, here is today's picture.



Baby Doll has been rockin an afro all week.  I say I want to give her hair a break from being pulled into pony tails.  But now that I think about it...I am not motivated. 
~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Hang in there Robyn! I go through slumps as well, where there is just no inspiration floating around in my head. Some days I take a picture and like you, I decide I don't like it.
Baby Doll looks cute with that big bow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...