5/4/11

#124

The weather was some what decent today.  The babies and I went out to enjoy a nice quiet evening walk.  Just the 3 of us.  So I had this bright idea of taking my camera and getting pictures.  Well the babies were not to crazy about me taking pictures.  Every time I stopped to get a picture they whined.  They did not want me to stop pushing the stroller.

So we walked to the lake and I feel I got a decent shot.  They actually cooperated while I took pictures of the lake.  I think they were fascinated by the ducks.  And before you ask...yes I know they were geese.  But ducks is easier for the babies to say!  So we practice saying "duck" and "quack quack."  I think Baby Doll said duck a few times.


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Linda Makiej said...

Really beautiful photos here!!
Glad I found you to follow!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...