5/2/11

#122

Call me crazy. 


I went grocery shopping again with the babies.  Actually I don't mind.  I feel that they don't get to go out as much as singletons.  The teacher in me likes to take them because I see it as a way to build vocabulary.

Speaking of building vocabulary...when I got the bananas, I said to the babies, "Banana."  Buddy Boy replied "nana."  So going to the grocery to the store is beneficial.

As of now Buddy boy can say: banana, night night, dada, mama.  Baby Doll can say: mama, dada, aaawww, yea and eye.  Both babies know how to use sign language to say "all done."


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

hmm, your picture has me wondering what they are looking at?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...