5/1/11

#121

I am not an extreme couponer but I do cut coupons.  I watch that show and those people are one step away from being on "Hoarders."  Think about it.  Do you really need 100 tubes of toothpaste even if they are all free?  No.  Even if you are the Duggars you don't need 100 tubes of toothpaste at once.  My thoughts are the money spent on buying 10 Sunday newspapers and the shelving units comes from the savings they get at the checkout. 

I will admit I do get a rush when I see how much I saved.  I do like a bargain or a deal.  But not to the extent of the people on these shows.  Another thing I noticed it the carts are full of processed boxed foods and I don't see a lot of fresh fruits, vegetables and meats. 

I will clip my coupons but just not be excessive about it.


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

by Agent311 said...

YES!! they're hoarders but their stuff can just be eaten before it gets to the hoarding build up point. I don't think it's a coincidence that Hoarders came on after the last episode of Couponing I watched.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...