4/2/11

Quarterly Top 5

Click it Up a Notch
 
So now I have the task of picking my top 5 photos of my children from January-March.  This is what I came up with:
 
Not only do I have a beautiful daughter, I have a beautiful ghost that lives with me!  Needless to say, I had to take the curtains down so she would not play in the curtains again.


Here the babies are trying to make sense of what snow is.  Although they were born in the winter, this is the first time they had actually seen it fall and accumulate. 


Here Buddy Boy has mastered running a few days after learning to walk.  Thank goodness at this time I only had one baby walking.


I just love this picture of Buddy Boy.  He was exhausted after a day of shopping with the family



This following picture was from a Joy of Love project I did.  In this assignment we had to post a picture from when we met someone we love and how they are now.  So I created this picture of my daughter to show how she has changed in a year. 

 

6 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

These are fantastic Robyn! How hard was that to just pick 5? I had a hard time with it.

robYn! said...

Um it was very hard!

Courtney said...

What adorable children you have!! I love the one of your "ghost" child :O) And that one of Buddy Boy walking is too cute! Thanks so much for linking up!

Adeena said...

That "ghost" one is too cute! :D

Amber said...

Such adorable children! I can barely keep up with one little one. I don't know what I would do with two.

Thank you so much for linking up with us!!!

Sarah Halstead said...

Aww. So adorable. Love the last one. So cute. Thanks for linking up!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...