4/28/11

Did I Click it Up a Notch?

Well I think so.  So I am entering my favorite picture of April into the Click it Up a Notch contest.  I know I will be among many great photographers but it is still fun to enter and see others pictures.  It inspires me to see the pictures others take.

So this picture was taken Easter Eve.  We took the babies to an Easter Egg Hunt.  Somehow I managed a photo of Baby Doll while she was in my arms.  We were waiting for the egg hunt to start.  I hope you enjoy!


Click it Up a Notch



~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

5 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

Great choice of photo to enter Robyn. I love this one!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

I can see why you chose this one ~ beautiful.

Flower Photography said...

Gorgeous lashes!

Courtney said...

Oh my! I just adore those lashes!! Love the angle you took this from!! Thanks for submitting your photo! Can't wait to see your photo for May!

Rachelle said...

lovely. Eyes - even closed - intrigue me. Such a serene image.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...