4/5/11

#95


When I was younger, I took piano lessons.  I took lessons for maybe 5 or 6 years.  I never was as good as my sister.  I remember when we were younger she played this song and I would do a dance to it.  And those who know me, know that I am one rhythmless Black person.  But I enjoyed doing my pirouttes and plié to my sisters song.

Maybe she will play the song for me this weekend and I can reminisce of the good old days. 



I am entering the Fabulous Friday Challenge again.  I am competing with some serious photographers.  But my goal is to keep entering and by the time the end of the year comes, I will have increased my skills and may win!  This gives me motivation to continue taking pictures and I love looking at other's pictures.  Seeing other pictures gives me inspiration and I learn from them as well.

5 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

What a great photo!

April said...

Nice perspective :)

Kimberly Gauthier said...

I agree, Fantastic Perspective - I love love love photography when someone choses a point of view that's not obvious, which you did here.

Amazing. I love it.

Jennifer said...

LOL loved the rhythm comment. I'd like to think I have rhythm but who knows if others would agree!

I love this shot! I think you did a beautiful job and I am so happy you linked up. I hope you will again!

Thanks for participating in Fabulous Friday!

robYn! said...

Thanks for all your comments. I appreciate it!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...