4/4/11

#94


Today was the bitter part of my bittersweet visit home.  My aunt passed away this evening.  I am at peace with her passing because I know that she is in a better place now.

This afternoon we got a phone call to go to the nursing home because my aunt would not make it through the night.  I took my mom to see her older sister one more time.  I am grateful we were able to spend some time with her.

In this picture my mom is getting cheered up by Baby Doll.  I got a phone call this afternoon about the news of my aunt.  The hardest thing I had to do was tell my mother her sister had passed away.

If you are reading this post, please keep my family in your prayers.

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

So sorry for your loss. I'll keep your family in my thoughts and prayers, *HUGS*!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...