4/29/11

#119

Today I was able to have an impromptu date night with my hubby. Let me tell you how it all happened.  I called a friend to see if her family and she wanted to go for a evening walk.  Instead of going for a walk she suggested I bring the kids over and leave them so we could have a date night.  I did not pass up the offer. 

So we went bowling with some of my hubby's coworkers and had a good time.  I told my hubby I hadn't got a picture for my blog so he posed for me!  Its not too often that he does.  Ain't he handsome?!!



~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

hmm, now that I think of it...my hubby doesn't let me take his pic very often either. I think it's time I rope him in and get a pic,haha!
Handsome fellow you got there Robyn!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...