4/23/11

#113

Happy Easter Eve!

Today we took the babies to an Easter Egg Hunt.  Last year I took the babies for an egg hunt but they were only 3 months, so they didn't do too much hunting.

Today was nice.  Considering the weather we have had for the past week, today was a reprieve of all the bad weather. 

So the babies did ok.  Buddy Boy didn't want to pick up eggs but rather run and cry.  Baby Doll did pick up a few eggs.  She just didn't understand to put it in her basket.

In this picture I was holding Baby Doll while we waited for the festivities to begin.  
**I am entering this picture in the Click it up a Notch contest!!!***
I think I have clicked up a notch!


Click it Up a Notch


This here, is an actual action shot.  Too bad all the other kids picked up all the eggs.  She was just running around looking for an egg. 

~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

5 comments:

Henrietta said...

So cute her hair:)

Jennifer Thompson said...

Aww, so sweet!

The Powells said...

Aww, poor lil thing didn't get any eggs :(. Love the first picture of the closeup of her lashes!

Heidi said...

I love those eyelashes!!!

Janell said...

sweet pictures! I love eyelash shots. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...