4/20/11

#110

In order to not get bored with this project, I have trying to think of ideas of pictures to include.  I don't want the blog to be boring to me and those who choose to read this blog.

So the other day, I had a dream.  It was revealed to me what I should do.  Then when I tried to recall what the dream was, I couldn't remember.  I told myself it will come back to me eventually.

So I did as normal, take pictures through out the day.  Upload them on the the computer and edit and pick my favorite.  As I was editing, it all came back to me.

I want to take a picture of an everyday object.  And by using editing, crop the picture and post the cropped picture and have people guess what the object is.  In theory it sounds great.  So I will see if it is a good idea or not. 

So with out further adieu..


So post in the comments what you think it is or if you are looking at this from Facebook, comment on Facebook.

Oh...there is no prize for guessing the correct answer...just the satisfaction that you got it right. 

Then when you get done guessing take a look at my friend Amber's blog.  We had a good time laughing at her daughter today.  O should I say we had a good time laughing at her antics!

~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...