4/15/11

#105

I have probably said this before but one of my favorite alcoholic beverages is wine.  I can thank my friend Lakita for first introducing me to wine.  I think the first wine that I ever tasted was White Zinfandel.  So for the longest that was my favorite.

I tried Merlot, Shiraz, Chardonnay, Riesling, Chenin Blanc and Moscato.  I was first introduced to Moscato by a friend of a family.  She bought my first bottle as a house warming gift.  And since then, Moscato has been like my new BFF.

So last night I picked this cheap bottle of Moscato.  It was $5.  For $5 it is pretty decent. 



So this Friday night will be pretty decent.

~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

1 comment:

Jennifer Thompson said...

haha, i like hows it's called 'Chill Out'.
I'm a wine fan as well!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...