4/12/11

#102

I am truly blessed to have the family that I have. When I say family I mean my immediate family, extended family and my in-laws.  When we found it we were having twins we were excited and worried at the same time.  The thought of having two babies at once was very daunting.

But now 15 months into it, it is not as bad as I imagined.  But I have to say having a supporting family is what has helped the most.  Although we are miles away from our family they are very supporting.

The babies have never went without.  We still have family members showering us with gifts for the babies.  Just while we were home we got books, toys and diapers.  My family jumped in and took care of the babies so I could have some much needed me time.

Here are some of the books I got while at home to add to our collection of books.


So this post is dedicated to all my family that has been there for us and the twins.  Love ya!


~:: I welcome your constructive feedback and comments::~

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...