3/29/11

#88

So yesterday after I took a few pics my camera broke!  I mean for real it really broke.  That is no good considering I am only 88 days into this 365 day project.

I own two cameras.  I have had a small little cannon compact camera.  It was great for when I am on the go and it slips into my purse or diaper bag.  Then I have a Fuji camera that I use around the house.  I hope to replace the Fuji with a Cannon or Nikon DSLR sometime this year. 

So I ran out to Best Buy this morning to get my hands on a new compact camera.  So I got a Nikon Coolpix 12.1 mp compact camera.  So I am trying to learn this camera.  I am not one to read manuals initially.  I try to figure it out on my own and then later I will read the manual.

Today's picture is of a tree in my parents yard.  Do you know I never noticed that this tree gets red buds on it during the spring.  I lived in this house for maybe 15 years and never noticed it.  The things you notice when trying to find things to take pictures of. 


I am not sure it is my best picture but I am working on learning this new camera.

2 comments:

Ashley @ 365 things said...

Bummer for old camera, yay for new!

Courtney said...

Congrats on the new camera!! Sorry to hear the other one broke :O( I love that photography makes you stop and look around! Glad you noticed those red buds :O)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...