3/25/11

#84

I am so proud of my accomplishment today.  I created my own button for my blog and a link so that you can grab my button too.  It was actually easier than what I thought it was.  But here is my button for now.  It is a work in progress.  So if you feel inclined...grab it!

robYn’s Project 365




So my picture for today is of some tree/bush in my backyard.  As you all know, my thumb isn't green so I don't know what type of tree/bush it is.  But what I do know is, it is spring and this tree/bush should be turning green and not looking like it is dead.  I just thought this was an interesting pic for today.  Nothing special going on in my world today!






4 comments:

Ashley @ 365 things said...

cute button!Stuff is finally starting to come alive here too. Along with my allergies...

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

awesome job with the button ~ our plants look the same around here. I'm ready for some green!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Great capture! I'm waiting for some green here too.

Jennifer said...

Great shot! Congratulations on making your own button! Thank you for participating in Fabulous Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...