3/21/11

#80

Today's Joy of Luck assignment focused on what thing of things has brought me the most luck or joy.  The first thought is my beautiful twins.  From the day I knew I was having twins, they have brought me joy.  I remember it clearly.  It was June 17, 2009.  I was getting my ultrasound and the doctors confirmed that I was pregnant with twins.  I remember that day so clearly because it is my birthday also.

I feel so lucky to have twins and I am lucky to have a beuatiful boy and beuatiful girl.  Not too many people can say they are the parents of twins.

I feel even more lucky now.  Originally, after having the babies, I went back to work.  We had a strong family support system that made childcare very affordable.  But now since we have relocated, I have become a SAHM for now.  I am doing this by choice and I am lucky that we are in a situaiton that I am able to stay home with the babies.

The picture above are the hats the hospital provided for them when they were born.

2 comments:

Jennifer Thompson said...

What a sweet photo and story. That's really neat finding out your having twins on your Birthday.

Ashley @ 365 things said...

Aww, they're so tiny. I guess you and your husband had some serious celebrating to do that day...hehe

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...