3/19/11

#78

Spring is around the corner.  Thank you Jesus!  Today we spent most of the day out the house.  It was nice to get out and I think the babies enjoyed being out.  This picture is of Buddy Boy while we were out and he missed his nap while we were out.  But I have to say, the babies were really good considering we left after breakfast and came home around dinner.  They probably each had about a 20 minute nap.  This picture I was playing with some of the editing settings to get a different (dramatic) effect.  I am learning that part of good picture taking is also the editing process.  So what do you think of my dramatic effects on this picture.


7 comments:

Dwana said...

wow. what a dramatic picture. ;)

Andrea said...

Very nice b&w conversion. Little hands are so cute!

robYn! said...

Thanks Andrea!

Jennifer Thompson said...

Another fabulous photo Robyn. I never tire of looking at those cute kids of yours. I love the editing you did!

Chic Homeschool Mama said...

What a cutie!

Trish ~ ♥ ~ said...

what a cutie pie! really like the B&W

Jennifer said...

This is so sweet! Beautiful shot.

Thank you for participating in Fabulous Friday!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...