3/17/11

#76



This week I am participating in a free web photography class.  This class is similar to the Joy of Love class I took in February.  This one is the Joy of Luck class.  Hopefully I will be a little more successful at this class than I was at the other one.  But this class is only a week long and since I am starting to get in a rut as to what to take a picture of, this will help, at least for the next seven days. 

So today's prompt was luck.  I am to capture an inanimate object that shows something others may feel I am lucky for.  So it took me a while to decide what to take a picture of.  I thought about pictures of my degrees.  But the pictures didn't look good.  So I had to think of something else.  So then Ilooked on my bookshelf.

I have a commemorative book on President Obama.  I purchased it shortly after his historical inauguration.  So the picture above is the Obama book.  I chose this because, I feel that I am lucky to have lived to see the first African-American president of the United States.  Not only did I vote in the historical election, I traveled to D.C. for the inauguration.  I was lucky to be able get tickets and go to D.C. for the inauguration.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...