3/14/11

#73


Its back to normal for me.  We are just returning from visiting our family.  This weekend was a little hard with the time change and the babies.  The babies internal clock is set to central time.  So visiting family, we have to adjust them to eastern standard time.  Well this weekend was different.  Not only did we have to adjust them to eastern time but then we sprung forward!  Then we come home back to central time after we sprung forward!  But it wasn't as bad as I thought.  I only had to get up once last night to a crying baby.

So today was back to normal.  We stayed around the house because mommy's internal clock was "out of fix" (you have to be from my family to understand "out of fix").  So I caught this picture of the babies as I was updating my blog earlier today.  Baby Girl was watching me as her brother is pulling her pigtail. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...