3/13/11

#72


I had a special request from my cousin that this be the next entry in my Project 365 Blog.  So here are the babies with their great-cousin.  I started this blog as a way to keep myself with not being so bored with staying at home and doing something I enjoy.  Now I realize that this blog is a way that my family can keep connected with me.  I really didn't know how many of my family members follow this blog.  Not everyone leaves comments but now I know they are reading.  And that gives me motivation to keep on taking pictures and blogging.  It has gotten hard in the last few weeks to come up with new picture ideas.  But I think I've got my second wind now! 

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Awww soooo cute! Love him, love them babies!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...