3/10/11

#69


This is my car for the next week.  A Kia Soul.  I don't like it and I want my car back.  My hubby barely fits because of his height.  When we all pile in the car I feel like one of those clowns at the circus who piles into a car.  But I really am not complaining.  I am happy the I opted for rental car coverage on my car insurance. 

So my car is in the process of being repaired.  The insurance decided my car was repairable and not a total loss.  My hubby and I were so happy.  We did not want to buy a new car.  You have to understand my track record with cars.  My current car is the result of me totalling my other car.  And that car was a result of me totalling my first car.  So are you following me?  I have totalled 2 cars and I have been in a total 4 wrecks.  Not all 4 was my fault. 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...